Alliance for Youth: The Startup Mindset Live-Streaming
Join our live streaming #TheStartupMindset where senior leaders and young entrepreneurs will discuss how to thrive in our current reality through COURAGE, RESILIENCE and CREATIVITY.
Live Conversation with Nicola Mendelsohn, Laurent Freixe (Nestlé CEO Americas), Arthur Sadoun (CEO Publicis), 2 Young entrepreneurs. The event aims to use the Young Entrepreneurs story to inspire & support other young people during the current COVID-19 context.
Visit the event page
To be targeted at aspirational and entrepreneurial young people aged 25 and under, who are keen to start or own their own business.
• Theme Block 1: Courage- The start is always the toughest
• Theme Block 2: Resilience in challenging /uncertain times (Soft Skills /Digital Skills)
• Theme Block 3: Creativity Future perspective and learnings
Guest: Young Entrepreneurs
• Carolina Placencia: Ecuadorian- Winner of Comprometidos competition - Yakupura Water Filters.
• Vital Souvanouv: Vital founded Exportunity Group, a fintech that facilitates B2C and B2B trade in Africa, winner of the 2018 Nestlé Creating Shared Value (CSV) Prize
The Global Alliance for YOUth is a business-driven movement of 22 international private companies working together to help young people around the globe get the necessary skills to thrive in the world of work, today and tomorrow.